December 22, 2018 Version 0.2
Information CollectionAs GoFundBD is a crowd-funding platform it needs a lot of information from users to give a better service to its users. To make a crowd-funding event successful a user should give those information. Otherwise raising money may not be happened in a smooth way. So this site needs information form users to provide great experience of raising money and all of GoFundBD services effectively.
We collect the following categories of information from you:
1. Personal Information of A UserWe collect and store any information whatever you provide to us through our site GoFundBD use it for user verification process, event verification process, all communication process, fraud detection, giving great user experience, providing services regarding crowd funding etc. Examples of information we may collect from you are given below:
• Signing up to use our service using your personal account, we collect your name, email address and may ask you for your birthday and if you connect with your social networking site we may collect your public information that you shared in your Social Network Sites like as sex, any photos that you upload to the Site, your mailing address and phone number etc.
• Your email address and any personal information you provide to us when you email us, or Contact Us, or when you post on our Site or any other way you contact with us.
• We may record video calls when contacting with you for verification and security purposes.
• For verification and security purpose we may need your National Identity Card or Passport or Birth Certificate.
• Personal information you provide about yourself on your GoFundBD account or in an event page or anywhere else on our Site. For example, if you use any third-party platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, to share information about yourself on the Site, we collect that information;
• For creating an event to raise money you need to post information regarding the event. There lots of information with photos, video links, address, bank account information, name, email address and all valuable information you need to post on our site to make your crowd-funding effectively, we may collect your information.
• From our site you can share your event details via Facebook, Twitter. It will make crowd-funding more effective. On the other hand, GoFundBD will also share your events from their social network account to make your event successful.
• Any user of GoFundBD or other users who don't have any account in GoFundBD all have to provide infromation when donating.
• Users who does not have account in GoFundBD they also need to provide their name, phone number and donating amount, transaction references through GoFundBD sites. These information for verification of successful donation. It will provide effective donation collection process experiences.
• GoFundBD will use all those information for giving users a smooth and successful crowdfunding experiences.
If you do not want us to collect information about you, it is completely your decision and you may not interested to submit it to us, but then you may not be able to take advantage of all of the services of GoFundBD.
2. Other Information
CookiesWhen you visit our Site, our web server issues a cookie to your computer or mobile device to store and sometimes track information about your use of the site to make user experience simple and smooth. Cookies last only for the duration of your web or application session and expire when you close your browser or exit the application. Some of the cookies used are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Platform, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site.
Web BeaconsA web beacon is a transparent image file. Web beacons enable GoFundBD to track website usage information, such as the number of times a given web page has been viewed. Web beacons are invisible to you and (unlike cookies) are not placed on your computer. We may use them in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of the Site. Web beacon is simply a technology that it will provide use how many times user visit the site, emails are viewed or not, when any email was opened, how many times it was forwarded and links are were clicked. GoFundBD may use this kind of web beacons.
Communication InformationWhen you send an email and phone number to GoFundBD, we may store your email address, phone number and the contents of the email you send. It will ease the process of GoFundBD communication and review services.
3. How GoFundBD Use InformationWhen you provide us information through our sites, via email, phone or any other way we will use those information for several purposes, they are:
• To make simple and effective uses of our services we need information from users. With your given information we will give you an account to use GoFundBD services.
• Communication between GoFundBD and you including, responding to your questions or comments, sending emails concerning our products and services including upcoming events, announcements.
• As administrative purpose GoFundBD can use your account information, event details, donation information to make an effective fund raising ecosystem and this information can be used for GoFundBD marketing and promotional activities.
• Making a successful crowd-funding event showing information in event details page as a public post. User bank and mobile banking information and contact details also a publicly shown information for successful fundraising. These information will be shown through GoFundBD site.
• To provide a frequent communication with fundraisers for collecting the donation till ending of the event and also after closing the event.
• For successful verification and security purposes.
• Make advertisements and sharing your events through social network sites and any other media.
• Any Important functionality changes in the site, provide new GoFundBD services, to the extent permitted by law, special offers from GoFundBD and sharing information with reputable third parties that we think you will find valuable.
• Customizing, analyzing, adjusting and improving the site to meet our, advertisers or business partners needs and expectations.
• Enforcing our agreements with you, preventing fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities, for our review systems. Or any legal purpose these information can be used.
• For any advertising and business purpose we may use this information without your permission and of course without harming any users intentionally.
• Update, modifying and time to time user given information can make an event more successful from starting to finish of an event.
4. Accessing or Changing Your InformationGoFundBD allows you to change or correct your information by logging into your account. But if GoFundBD thinks that information need to be changed then GoFundBD will contact you and if you give permission to GoFundBD to change your necessary information then Admin Panel will change this. On the other hand for your successful crowd-funding event GoFundBD can change your information regarding event without even your permission.
5. Disclosure of Information to Third PartiesGoFundBD may use or disclose your personal information to or with any third parties for any security or legal purpose.
6. Bank or Mobile Banking Account InformationUsers must have to provide bank and mobile banking account information through this GoFundBD site. GoFundBD will show this information publicly for donating money on that account. So information will not be anymore private. GoFundBD can store this information for review verification or any legal issues or fraud prevention or any security issues.
7. Public Post and SNS UsingInformation regarding any event will be treated as public post. And it will be viewable to all public users. And you can share information via SNS like Facebook, Twitter. We may use your SNS data.
Data SecurityNo system can be completely secured. But we want you to give our best to secure your all information related with GoFundBD. We took step to secure data by implementing physical and technological protocols to limit access to your personal information. We will always try to secure your data with our technologies and physical attempts. Therefore, although we take reasonable steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches or other communications always will remain secure. If any harmful things occur or any security has broken we will notify you if reasonably possible and as reasonably necessary so that you can take appropriate protective steps. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you if reasonably possible and as reasonably necessary so that you can take appropriate protective steps.